The second Calgary Pop-Up Care Village took place on January 24th, 2023 at the Kerby Centre. The event was
an astounding success!
- We served over 450 individuals
- 233 individuals received Naloxone education and supply services
- 200 individuals accessed clothing donation services
- 67 individuals received free haircuts and personal hygiene services
- We had 65 total vendors and partners for this event
- Over 110 volunteers and 475 volunteer hours made this event possible
Everything was non -judgmental
I love the Pop Up Care Village and always get new information and direction
I saw a friend here today and it was great to see that they are still okay
I had no idea there were so many services available
This event would not be possible without our generous partners. If you are interesting in working with us,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (403) 477-7280.
The January 24th festival is brought by a partnership between BeTheChangeYYC X SafeLink Alberta, with extensive consultation with LavaMaeX.
Site & Equipmenmt coordinator
Fundraising & Donations Coordinator
Safety & Wellness and Medical Team Lead
Data Collection Coordinator
©2023 Calgary Pop-Up Care Village. Web design and development by Ronald Jin